How to Shift Back on Windows10 From Windows11?September 28, 2021
The news of Windows 11 is buzzing around the globe. Every Windows PC user is super excited to get it soon on their computer. Though, users can get its beta version or activate the feature by activating the insider program or developer mode on your computer.
As with every new updated version, windows11 is grabbing the attention of everyone for its wonderful accessibility & features. Users have to wait till Mid-October 2021 for the new problem-free version.
Modifications in Windows 11 accessibilities/ features
- Start Menu
- The taskbar in a new look
- File explorer
- Many more features
As soon as the official Windows 11 version is available to users, things will be more clear like what’s interesting about this new version?
Most of my friends are accessing this Windows 11 beta version through the Windows Insider Program. You can also launch it on your PC and experience the features before its official release. In case you don’t like the new features it is easy to move back on your previous windows version.
Quick Guide To Download Windows 11 as an Insider
To get Windows11 on your system, your system should match with the pre-defined criteria of requirements:
- TPM 2.0 Security Module
- 64-bit CPU
- 4GB RAM
To ensure whether your system is compatible with the Windows11 or not there’s another way- Microsoft’s PC Health Checkup. Search on the web for this and test the compatibility. It is also available as an app. Access this software /app from anywhere and do a reality check.
When a program, application, or software is available in the beta version it means it is not perfectly Ok. There are a few things that are being tested. It will encounter bugs or errors that may impact the device’s performance and functionality so experts suggest that you should wait for the official release of any application/ software.
Another reason is, in the beta mode, security is a big concern. Features may not work properly and you may lose interest when it officially rolls out after the modification and removing the bugs.
To activate Windows11 as an Insider, open this link in your Web browser:
- Now, you need to create a Windows Insider Program member account. If you’ve already a registered member then simply log in to your account.
- Now, you’re able to access Windows Settings. So, just tap on Windows Settings.
- Locate Update & Security,
- Go to the Windows Insider program.
- To install the preview version of Windows11 hit ‘Get Started’.
- Use the credential of the insider program to Login into your account.
- An instruction set is given here, follow the steps and tap on the right channel.
- You can select any of the mentioned options Beta Channel/ Release Preview Channel.
- After that system will get a restart, Now again access the Windows Settings.
- Go to Privacy.
- Locate Diagnostics & Feedback.
- Optional Diagnostic Data.
- Now, go to the main settings menu then locate Update & Security then Windows Update and click on ‘check for updates.
- The download will start soon.
Once it’s done, Windows11 Insider Program is available on your system. After a proper Restart, you’re able to download the preview. You can access the Windows11 Features now!
A quick way to clean Windows11 installation
To install any Windows version, people can use the bootable CD drive. To install windows11 and clean windows10 you have to follow these steps. But before you move forward, store the available data in another place or drive.
- Open this link in your web browser:
- Get a USB Flash Drive, ISO File, DVD to use as a Windows10 installation Media.
- Continue this process with a bootable drive.
- Go to Settings then Update & Security select the Recovery option.
- Go to Advanced Startup and select Restart Now.
- Here, you need to select the ‘Use a Device’ option.
- You’ll be redirected to a new window for the installation of the new window.
- Now, you will be able to access the Windows Setup.
- Select the language option and time and other details and confirm ‘Next’.
- Hit ‘Install Now’
- Every Windows version has a product key for the safe & secure installation process so here, you’ll need to enter a product key.
- Now, you need to select the installation type so process with:
Custom: Install Windows Only(advanced). It’ll be a clean windows installation process.
The drive is divided into multiple parts so here you need to select the one where you have to store the windows11. Go to the drive option where your windows 10 is stored.
Hit on the ‘Next button for the completion of the clean process of widows11.
Multiple Restart processes will be executed and at last, you’ll be able to get the feel of WIndows11 on your PC.
Activate user accounts and also update personalization settings.
How to Update windows11 on your PC?
We’re using windows10 on our PC. Once Windows11 is released, you can easily get it on your PC.
- Windows Settings.
- Updates & Security.
- Check for updates.
- When windows11 will be available for public use you’ll see:
Feature update to Windows11 click it to download & install.
Steps to Setup again Windows10 removing Windows11
Not feeling comfortable with Windows 11 features and want to downgrade to Windows10 the here is the way to guide you throughout the installation process:
Within10 days of windows11 installation, you may download windows10 back.
- Access Settings.
- Select Update & Security.
- Click on recovery as you were using the Windows10 before this beta version & public release.
- To go back to the previous Windows10 click on ‘Get Started.’
- Accept the warnings.
- The reverse process will start executing.
- In case it isn’t completed you can use the boot drive.
If you want to go back to Windows10 after 10 days then you need to back up data and files.
- Go to the official site for software download windows10.
- Download tool.
- Accept the license terms and launch the setup for windows10.
- Hit on Upgrade this PC now!
- Accept all the instructions for the installation.
We hope you find all the valuable information here. We wish you to wait for the official release of Windows 11 and hold the excitement for a moment!